I got home a little late tonight, so no long post, but Jamie caught this today and it was too funny and had to go up. He loves his jungle jumper. Thanks Tull Family!
Oh, for SURE I enjoyed that!!!! I love his laugh... he's been laughing for a couple weeks, but being camera shy, it's been tough to get it. So, you get it with me distracting him from the camera! :-) LOL!
That poor baby is hungry--look at him eating his fist in the beginning and then because he is such a good baby he tries to make his mother laugh rather than complain about being hungry!
I LOVED that! And I'm glad that Mattie enjoys the jungle jumper! You are welcome! My parents got it for Jack when he was 9 months old (It was his Christmas present) and he liked it for a couple of weeks...
Well my absolute favorite is the giraffe outfit -- The "cotton tail" is too funny. After three weeks in the hospital, I can relate to the 'drooling' and bubble-blowing -- its about all I could manage too.
Ok, the laughing baby video is great and all, but I'm ready for some new footage. Jake, get with the program! By the way, I transferred my baptismal video to Dan's computer before I left. I think Terry got some better footage, but hey, you get what you pay for.
I suck. I was going to do it last night, but apparently our home computer has developed the swine flu, so I'll be cleaning it up soon and posting. Stupid viruses.
8 comments:
I'm not sure who enjoyed this more--Jamie or Matthew. But I definitely need more baby laughing tapes. This was great! Ann
Oh, for SURE I enjoyed that!!!! I love his laugh... he's been laughing for a couple weeks, but being camera shy, it's been tough to get it. So, you get it with me distracting him from the camera! :-) LOL!
That poor baby is hungry--look at him eating his fist in the beginning and then because he is such a good baby he tries to make his mother laugh rather than complain about being hungry!
I LOVED that! And I'm glad that Mattie enjoys the jungle jumper! You are welcome! My parents got it for Jack when he was 9 months old (It was his Christmas present) and he liked it for a couple of weeks...
Well my absolute favorite is the giraffe outfit -- The "cotton tail" is too funny. After three weeks in the hospital, I can relate to the 'drooling' and bubble-blowing -- its about all I could manage too.
Ok, the laughing baby video is great and all, but I'm ready for some new footage. Jake, get with the program! By the way, I transferred my baptismal video to Dan's computer before I left. I think Terry got some better footage, but hey, you get what you pay for.
I suck. I was going to do it last night, but apparently our home computer has developed the swine flu, so I'll be cleaning it up soon and posting. Stupid viruses.
HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY to the newest mom in the family. You are doing an amazing job, and remember, diapers don't last forever!
Love, Tina
Post a Comment