Yep, he's spittin' a lot. Most of the time it's cute, sometimes it gets messy though. Poor kid has to wear a bib around all the time now.
We're pretty sure the drooling and spitting is a result of teeth. He'll chew on just about anything in site. Jamie got him Sofie the Giraffe to chew on and he loves it.
For those awaiting the bunny pictures, we couldn't find a cute bunny suit on short notice, so Jamie glued a tail to his diaper. I give you Baby Bunny.
Matthew sleeps a lot of his naps in the ergo baby. For those unfamiliar, when sitting in this the baby faces you and wraps thier legs around your waist. The other day he took a really long nap on me. He was stuck like this for a while.
The other night, I got a unique treat, and Matthew crashed out on me and kept sleeping without the ergo and constant rhythmic bouncing. He hasn't done this in a few weeks. Isn't he sweet?
Jamie had me get out and set up the Jungle Jumper. He loves it. He's figuring out how to swing and play with the toys.
Gimme the camera!
Tummy time!
Summer is coming! Getting ready for the beach!
6 comments:
Wow! That is a lot of drool! I was watching the video of Mattie doing raspberries and making bubbles and those sweet sounds and Jack just stood here in awe with a huge grin on his face. Jack often makes spit bubbles, but his production of saliva is definitely not up there with Matthew's! Funny that there was a shadow to his drool!
I love this blog! Matthew is an adorable hunt of drooling sweetness. Don't 'ya just wonder where all that spit comes from??
Hope to see you all very soon .
M and T
Well Marie, if you ever answered your phone you could see him in person.
Jake, it's a good thing you were a lifeguard...that baby looks like he is going to drown in spit. We particularly enjoyed the PHHHLLLTTTT chorus. Very juicy. The tone and volume were superb. Glad to see he is taking time out of his busy day to exercise at the (baby) gym.
I love the beach ball set-up! He is able to provide his own pool so all you need now is to fill up the sand box! LOVE the videos! I like the full length drool chorus/mattie language the best!
I had a thought... if Matthew IS truly teething right now, that amount of drool must mean he is getting his wisdom teeth or something.
Post a Comment