Last weekend the weather was nice, so we took a walk around Cottage Lake park by the house. Matthew doesn't like the bright sun much, so we put on a hat and some sunglasses.
Learning to spit from the bridge. Not much of a challenge since all you have to do is tip him over and the drool is a given.
He's generally a really happy baby, but every once in a while the teething thing we think gets to him, and you get this face. So sad.
Matthew had a lot of family in attendance for the baptism. It went pretty well, Matthew smiled big at the priest as the water was poured over his head, and later went to sleep.
Grandma and Janice hanging out with him.
Tina and Matthew hanging out.
Jamie and Matthew with the Baptism Banner that Tina made.
Hanging out with Ben and Sandy after the ceremony.
The family after the Baptism.
Aunt Ann with Matthew at the after party.
Last weekend Ryan, Elicia, and Ned came over and we made beer. Jamie brought Matthew out to hang out for a while.
I went to the park with Matthew in his stroller last Sunday while Jamie was vacuuming. A woman with a little girl in a stroller stopped me to comment on his feet. They're not THAT big are they?
Jamie got us Super shirts when Matthew was born, now he finally fits in his, so we both wore them.
Super Baby!
Super Smile!
Super Laugh! (and super drool)
Super Sneeze!
Super Booger!
Matthews getting bigger, he had his most recent checkup on Friday, 27inches, 17 lbs 14 oz. He's loving getting roughed up and hanging upside down.
His grip is getting much better and more coordinated. He was chewing on his Sofie the Giraffe a lot today. I think his teeth are bugging him.
It's been a while since we took a Craig the bear picture. This was January 11th, he was 3 days old.
This is today, wow.
We took a trip to Kelsey Creek park to look at the animals. It's been a long time since I'd been there, but it hasn't changed much. Some of the toys we used to play on have been removed, I'm sure they were too dangerous. I would have pictures, but I left the camera on the counter. I'm sure Jamie will have some eventually as Matthew actually enjoyed looking at the animals.
Just a random baby in an animal suit picture for Anne.
Happy Mothers day to all the Mothers and Grandmothers.
Jake
4 comments:
Yeah! more Mattie Picks. He looks like a toddler in sunglasses! Love the matching shirts. He's already grown since last weekend.Happy 1st Mothers Day Jamie!
from Ryan & Elicia
Holy Cow--come back to Minnesota quick--he is fast becoming a little boy and leaving babyhood. it looks like you had to cram him into the frog outfit!!!! I love the updates!
Happy First Mother's Day!!
Matty is getting big sooooo quickly! Really, I cannot believe how quickly he is growing into a bigger baby/toddler. His expressions and smiles are so cute. And we'll have to get him to talk to Jack about sleeping through the night (atleast until 4am would be nice)... We need to see him soon!
Have to agree with Ann -- if you hadn't taken that picture at exactly that minute the seams would have split and ruined the whole effect.
Post a Comment