Saturday, May 23, 2009

Captions

I think this post is best done primarily with captions.

Chillin' in the couch butt divet.

Mommy makes an excellent lounge chair

"I WILL get that Tigger!"

"What do you want now?  I'm busy."

"I love my Sockmonkey."

"Ok, I can get my fingers in there, why can't I get a good bite?"

Who looks more uncomfortable?

"Look at me, I'm sitting up!"

Matthews first boating trip.


"Uh, guys, do you think this thing fits me right?"

Watching for icebergs.

This boating stuff is tiring.


Matthews second boat trip.

Much more relaxed.

"You buy me a highchair, put me in it, and NO FOOD?"

Movies!

Matthew has mastered the fine art of the Jungle Jumper.


His impersonations need a little work.  So far all he's got is this popping sound.


He can't have solids yet, but he's getting the process worked out.


Jake

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Ok, on the eating video... I realize that it borders on torture, but it is sooooo funny because no matter what else we try to distract him with, if he senses food is being eaten, he's focused only on that! :-)

Jamie said...

p.s. His impersonations do NOT need work! He can "clack" at grandma, "pop" at daddy, faux-chew really well, blow a mean spit bubble... and he smiles at everyone! :-) This baby is JUST RIGHT! - signed, over-protective mama

Julie said...

I loved the pictures and videos on this post! But my favorite is the eating video. That is hilarious!

Tina said...

Wow! As always, seeing pictures of Matthew helped improve my otherwise lousy day! What a doll! And the videos are priceless. I just wish something would pop up on my email to alert me to new stuff--guess I'll just keep checking daily! I think you need to rename the monkey picture though--looks like a monkey mauling to me, and I am not sure who was winning. Love, Tina

Jake said...

Tina,

There is a way to add it to an RSS feed, where you should get notified when it updates. I'm not smart enough to figure it out though. Ask Isaac. :)

Auntie Elicia and Uncle Ryan said...

Super cutie as usual! I just want to snuggle him. I think you should post some of his new pool pictures! :)

Bonnie and Gary said...

You know I think the video with new sounds is really Matthew trying to teach Jake a new sound and Jake you're just not getting it quite right.