Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Some Random Matt stuff

Here's some stuff from before our San Juans trip that I was to lazy to get around to posting.

We went down to Alki and spent some time walking around.





Eating time!





Tub Time!





Play Time!



Bed Time!




Check out Matthew's new ride.  He's been helping me hit the good garage sales.  $1!


"Check out the cool new fish mom got me!"



A little video.

MattyComp1 from Virnig Family on Vimeo.


I'll get the rest of the San Juans video and pictures up later this week.

Jake

2 comments:

Ann and Don said...

This baby wears a different assortment of clothes in the video--I loved the pictures. I see he has attained a new riding toy. I kept the walker thing here in case he comes back again soon. I suspect though that he won't need it shortly.

Jamie said...

Ha ha... in the video, the last part (Happy Baby) note Jake took the clip and had him in a coat and socks... but no pants. What the ...? That just makes me laugh so hard...