One of Matthews most recent trick is when he gets tired. A lot of the time we let him nap in the ergo baby. We leave it hanging off a dining room chair most of the time when not using it. The other day, Matt crawled over, got it off the chair, dragged it over to Jamie, then crawled up and started patting her leg. Apparently it was nap time.
Jamie took SOOO many good pictures lately that I couldn't decide on a few for a post, so it's going to be a video this time.
This poor baby has to beg for naps--so for Christmas I can send him some of my cats' old nasty toys and he will be happy right? It was great fun seeing the expressions in the video!
Ann thanks for posting... Jake was just saying he feels like he is "talking to himself" sometimes when he posts and no one comments... I know you all look... but Jake checks daily for your comments. :-) Proud Papa! Hugs to all (and sorry to sell you out Jake) - Jamie
I can't risk Jake giving up and not posting so I make sure to comment when I check -in. I can't wait for Halloween pictures--what animal will he be? You should probably even get a couple of animal suits for him to wear. Ann
Rest assured that we check the blog several times each week! As a matter of fact, I just squealed: "New Matthew Pictures!" and got the quick attention of James and Isaac. I know how Matt feels--I was dragging around last week wanting my naps, too. I loved the pumpkin pics--isn't it fun to have a little kid to experience these things through new eyes? Keep the pics coming!
Tina - oh yeah! Matt makes nearly every holiday tons more exciting! Even at his young age, he is so curious! His new noise is "Oh, oh" in astonishment at new and interesting things. Hilarious! He sported his Hulk outfit to Target today... couldn't stand the wait. So many people (mainly GUYS) commented on how cute he was... ha ha! I took pics... more on the way... hugs, Jamie
Wow, who the baby? Jake or Matthew. Luckly your plea for comments has them coming in, so you can get the boys to sleep and have some quite without the crying.
Seriously though, I haven't looked at your blog for a while, we were gone a lot, Matthew is really getting big; he's so cute in the 9 month photos. Good call on just putting together a slideshow.
OK, I have been patient all day... where are Halloween baby pictures??? I want to see Hulk Baby! We're thinking about coming up in mid-Nov--we want to give that baby a squeeze in person!
Jake and Jamie--you have created a monster and it is your own faults--give Tina some halloween pictures even if you have to cut them out of a magazine quick
13 comments:
This poor baby has to beg for naps--so for Christmas I can send him some of my cats' old nasty toys and he will be happy right? It was great fun seeing the expressions in the video!
Ann thanks for posting... Jake was just saying he feels like he is "talking to himself" sometimes when he posts and no one comments... I know you all look... but Jake checks daily for your comments. :-) Proud Papa! Hugs to all (and sorry to sell you out Jake) - Jamie
I can't risk Jake giving up and not posting so I make sure to comment when I check -in. I can't wait for Halloween pictures--what animal will he be? You should probably even get a couple of animal suits for him to wear. Ann
Rest assured that we check the blog several times each week! As a matter of fact, I just squealed: "New Matthew Pictures!" and got the quick attention of James and Isaac. I know how Matt feels--I was dragging around last week wanting my naps, too. I loved the pumpkin pics--isn't it fun to have a little kid to experience these things through new eyes? Keep the pics coming!
Tina - oh yeah! Matt makes nearly every holiday tons more exciting! Even at his young age, he is so curious! His new noise is "Oh, oh" in astonishment at new and interesting things. Hilarious! He sported his Hulk outfit to Target today... couldn't stand the wait. So many people (mainly GUYS) commented on how cute he was... ha ha! I took pics... more on the way... hugs, Jamie
I think next year we may need to road trip to Oregon and go to the Roloff farms! Such cute expressions!
Who couldn't take a bazillion pictures of Matthew?! He's so cute and expressive. What an awesome kiddo!
Wow, who the baby? Jake or Matthew. Luckly your plea for comments has them coming in, so you can get the boys to sleep and have some quite without the crying.
Seriously though, I haven't looked at your blog for a while, we were gone a lot, Matthew is really getting big; he's so cute in the 9 month photos. Good call on just putting together a slideshow.
OK, I have been patient all day... where are Halloween baby pictures??? I want to see Hulk Baby! We're thinking about coming up in mid-Nov--we want to give that baby a squeeze in person!
OK, it is now TWO DAYS past Halloween, and still no Halloween baby pictures. What's the deal???
Yeah, where are they?
Jake and Jamie--you have created a monster and it is your own faults--give Tina some halloween pictures even if you have to cut them out of a magazine quick
We are anxiously awaiting the Mattie Halloween pics! I want to see him talking into plastic pumpkin.
Post a Comment