Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Weezle

Jamie had Matt at the store and he went nuts over this toy.  It's now one of his favorites.  It's a cat toy.  Figures.


Chasin' from Virnig Family on Vimeo.

Enjoy the weekend everybody.

Jake

9 comments:

Ann and Don said...

I have never seen a cat enjoy this toy this much--this started the weekend out just right! I think this video could be a winner on America's funniest--send it in it is great! the baby videos always win

Julie said...

I love it! :)

Laura said...

Oh my gosh that's so cute! :)

Auntie Elicia and Uncle Ryan said...

That was awesome! Classic baby moment when his hands get stuck under him bum while trying to grab the weasle. I think I need some interpreting though cause I watched it 4 times and still can't seem to figure out what he is saying! Nice work on all the posting jake!

Jake said...

He's saying "help, help" first, and later " 'gain, 'gain". I get asking for help but no idea what he wanted to do again.

Tina said...

Whoa! I had fallen a couple of entries behind on my baby viewing, but boy, what entertainment for this morning. I love the sledding pics. And what's a good sledding adventure without a few face biffs? I should send you some of the pics I took of Isaac face planting last weekend while skiing. I agree with Ann--most cats hate that kind of toy--why do they even try to market it for cats? Obviously, it is a better toy for adventuresome toddlers. I love the betweent he legs moves. Thanks for keeping us posted!

mary virnig said...

That was awesome - great video of the cat toy! the between the legs moves were great!

Jamie said...

I'd like to call this video "Dancing with the Stars... the Ellusive Partner" :-)

Julie said...

Jonah almost fell off of the chair while he was watching this video because he was giggling so hard! And then he got the hiccups!