Saturday we played it mellow. Donuts for breakfast and Matt got his very own donut. I think he liked it.
Donut from Virnig Family on Vimeo.
Then we went to Grandma and GranDan's for Easter dinner. Auntie arranged an Easter egg hunt that Matt had a blast with. She put a half of a gummi bear in each one. Matt has learned to say "Gummi!" very well.


Sunday we had grapefruit for breakfast. It was hard to tell his thoughts on it.
After Lunch we gave Matt his Easter basket. Jamie bought the ears, I take no blame.
We also got him some new house shoes. Check the style!
Giving them a test run!
It was all lots of fun and very exciting. He passed out in my chest in the ErgoBaby when we got home. When he woke up we finished our Easter with some delicious mexican food.
Poor Matt at the end of the meal had too do some business. Apparently we fed him too much cheese or something this weekend, 'cause after a few seconds of making "that face" he looks at us and just says "help?" Not much you can do for them at that point though. He ate plenty of beans at dinner. I'm thinking it won't be a problem tomorrow.
Hope everyone had a good Easter!
Jake


4 comments:
Great bunch of pics! However, it was even more fun seeing him in person last week, even if the location was less than ideal! Good thing he didn't get GranDan's bug or he would have been yelling help for another reason!
I got to thinking... GranDan's bug would have served him well last night! GranDan to the rescue!!! Hee hee. Important update - as predicted, all diaper production strikes have ceased and all operations are back to work! :-) THANK YOU again to all for the thoughtful and fun Easter treats for Matt! He had a wonderful Easter spending time with everyone!!!
I am eagerly awaiting more pics and videos!
Hey now! It's been over a month and I need a Mattie fix!
Post a Comment