Monday, June 14, 2010

3rd time's the charm?

Ok, this is the third time that I have sat down to do a blog post, hoping for success this time. 

As Matt will now tell you, he's getting "Big!"

Escape from Tub Time!

"I don't know what you mean, clearly these are MY shoes."


He's big enough to do the Aquarium touch tanks.


He's also become quiet the climber.

Which has it's downsides.  At least he "helped" me lower the crib after climbing out of it.


We decided it was time to put a railing on the back deck, so Matt had a big outdoor playpen.  Of course Matt had to help.  

Step 1: "Diggin"

Step 2: "Saw!"  and "Drill!"

Time to play!


We made it to Cle Elum with the Virnig clan for some quad riding.  It wasn't real warm over there yet.


Matt grubbing on some pudding.

Even though he's "Big" he does sometimes, rarely, want some Daddy cuddles.

He knows where the raisins are, gotta keep an eye on him or he'll eat the whole bag.

Most of the time Matt really likes fruit. Strawberries ("Straws") are a favorite. 

This is his "hat"

This weekend it was time for his summer cut.  Baby Buzz cut.

After that he decided the table needed "Fixin" Notice the marker used as a "tool".


Lastly, rockin' the Tie Dye in honor of cousin Mary's bone marrow transplant today.   Go cord cells!
Jake

4 comments:

Ann and Don said...

As far as I can see any fruit would be acceptable if it was dressed up in Whip Cream. Also that buzz cut as definitely put him over the edge--no more baby!

Jake said...

The funny thing is that we gave him strawberries with chocolate and whip cream as a treat. He ate 2 bites, and Jamie and I had to finish it. He likes them plain. Go figure.

Auntie Elicia and Uncle Ryan said...

super cute! I can't wait for craft day. I brought home supplies from school!

Mike said...

Wow, seriously Matt wasn't even crawling when I last saw him. I feel bad now, seeing pictures of him walking. Next time I see him he might be SCUBA diving already.

What a little (well big) cuttie.