Checking out the baby chickens.
I'm not sure about the wisdom of letting little kids pet chicks. I'm thinking when a one bites it they just grab another one out of that bin. I thought for sure they were going to have to get a new one after Matt went for the box.
Bunnies seem more robust.
This goat was non-compliant with Matt, but GranDan knew how to fix that.
Huggin' goats.
From the Petting Farm we went to the Pioneers display. We didn't even need the interpreter, GranDan knew how to use everything from his childhood.
Cutting firewood
Making wagon spokes.
Pumping up some water. I didn't take Matt long to figure this one out.
Churning some butter.
Chopping Carrots.
After the Pioneer exhibit we made our way to the Pony rides.
Look at the hand positioning. No big deal here, just ridin' my horse.
Hi Mom!
I think he had fun.
He didn't make it very far from the Pony rides before the day caught up with him. One tired boy.
D-O-N-E!
All in all a very fun day at the fair!
No comments:
Post a Comment