Matthew, you can sing! Tonight was our school Christmas program, and, of course, the kindergartners were the hit of the show. Matt, I bet if you were there, you would have been better and cuter than those kinders! I mean it!
Well that officially put us in the Christmas mood. Mattie you get even more adorable daily! :)
That is so cute! I think he wants to go somewhere!
Jake,We know you have some great snow baby footage and are anxiously awaiting the next post.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Matthew, you can sing! Tonight was our school Christmas program, and, of course, the kindergartners were the hit of the show. Matt, I bet if you were there, you would have been better and cuter than those kinders! I mean it!
Well that officially put us in the Christmas mood. Mattie you get even more adorable daily! :)
That is so cute! I think he wants to go somewhere!
Jake,
We know you have some great snow baby footage and are anxiously awaiting the next post.
Post a Comment