Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas and New Years!

Christmas eve we had dinner with the group that I've been getting together with since I was a little kid, plus a lot of extras that we've all picked up or grown over the years. Matt had a good time with everybody and would up kind of crashing, but it was good to see everyone.


Matt and Felix working on a duet.

The boys playing with trucks.

"I wonder if I'm fast enough to snatch that?"

Christmas day I was pretty lazy with the camera and didn't take many pictures, but Matt had a great time all day long.


After Christmas we took a day or two to recuperate and headed for the Cabin in Cle Elum where the Virnig/Rogers clan was waiting and two extras were headed, my Aunt Tina and Cousin Isaac.  Matt had a good time playing with everybody in the snow, sledding, throwing snowballs, and most importantly for Matt, riding snowmobiles.

What a clown.

Isaac, headed down the hill.

Need to working on steering Isaac!

Matt's ready to go!

"What's this?"

"I think I like it!"

"Yep, I like it!"

Matt's new snow outfit.

As Tina said, "The glasses make the outfit."


Exploring GranDan's bear cave.

Matt and Isaac playing in the other "bear cave", Isaac's tent/bedroom.

Going "sledding" with Auntie.  No need for a sled when you have slick pants.

Pretty sure those glasses are older than you Isaac.

For New Years we had a fire outside and made S'mores.   First thing though was to dig out the fire pit.
A perfect Matt sized shovel!

 
Auntie and Uncle warming up by the fire.

Matt and Isaac just chillin'.

Can't be New Years without noisemakers.

Non of us made it to midnight, but we had a great evening just hanging out playing games and talking.  

Hope everybody had a great Christmas and New year, and  wishing you a terrific 2011.


No comments: