Making Log Cabins from rice cripies
We call this the "Muddy Park" for obvious reasons
It's getting deep!
Matt and this baby gorilla had some fun looking at each other, but I was of course to slow to get any good pictures of it.
Havin' fun at the zoo
Tackle Daddy
"What?"
I believe the quote was "Matthew's Loungin'"
We have the hardest time getting pictures of the eyes open lately. Check out that hair getting wild!
Playing with the new marble drop
More eyes closed, but he got a haircut!
Looks like trouble!
Who? Me?
More eyes closed...
I don't know!
1 comment:
Isaac squealed with joy when he saw a new Matt blog. RE: the video. What in the world did you feed him? I hope that wasn't the result of too many gummy hearts. Loved the pics. Isaac has said several times that he misses Matt and keeps hinting that he has some long weekends coming up in April. Care to have some visitors???
Post a Comment