Sunday, September 25, 2011

Jeepin'

When Matt was about 8 months old I cam across one of those Hotwheels battery powered Jeeps at a garage sale.  It had no batteries, so I haggled the lady down to $10, figuring I could get batteries later. Turns out the batteries for those things are a LOT more $ than I though, so it's been sitting in the garage, where Matt uses it to pretend drive.

Last week Jamie found a person on craigslist selling a Barbie Jeep with new batteries. It was cheap enough that we decided to get it.  Now, we've got one set of batteries and two jeeps, but Matt likes to drive them both.

He's working on his driving, but coordinating the feet and hands isn't going to well for the fine maneuvering.  I'm not looking forward to 13years from now after this last week.... 

With his driving ability rivaling that of a blue haired 90 year old lady, he is of course required to wear a helmet.


Jeepin' from Virnig Family on Vimeo.

Jake

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh....my...god! That was SO CUTE!!! I got home from 2 long meetings today, and the first thing Isaac told me was that there was a new Matt video, and it was adorable. He was right.

But where is Baby Sister????

Jake said...

Tina, that is an excellent question.

Janice said...

Too funny! But Jake I just wanted to say that he drives better than your cousin Jessica, and she's been driving for six years!