Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Carseats suck!

If Matthew could talk already, I think that's what he'd be saying. He generally makes it about 15 minutes in the seat before losing his mind. Sometimes he can go longer if well rested and his belly is full. This is before he gets upset.





Occasionally he does fall asleep in the seat.



We have gotten to see some family in the last week or so, here's some random family pics -









The giraffe outfit is pretty cute, I think it a 6 monther. It lasted about a half hour before falling victim to a blowout.



As usual Matthew's been spending most of his time just hangin' with Mom. He starting to like getting tummy time and laying on his back looking at toys.



On Sunday Matthew got his first beer brewing lesson while Jamie was cleaning the basement.



Later he spent some time chillin with Dad watching some TV. (I think I need a haircut)


Lastly, you gotta love the feet.



Jake

4 comments:

Donald and Ann said...

Now this is a baby--filling out nicely--even down to his toes. He is looking quite adorable

Anonymous said...

You should keep these notes about Matthew screaming in the car while he's riding with you guys, in about sixteen years he'll start driving and you'll be riding and then we'll see who does the screaming in the car !

Auntie Elicia and Uncle Ryan said...

He is the cuttest little munchkin ever!!! He is looking so much more alert!

Shannon said...

I am just amazed by how big little Matt has gotten! You'll need one of those Home Depot back braces pretty soon in order to carry him. :-)