You know he's thinking "There's food in there!"
Jamie got a new sling for totting him around. He seems to like it.
Hats however, not so much.
He's getting better at being put down in his crib, but still HATES the carseat. In general he's a pretty happy baby though.
He has developed a new favorite sitting position.
But he still has his favorite spot to sleep.
Hope everyone had a good Valentines day.
Jake
7 comments:
No wonder he's a happy baby! In the one picture, Jaime has chocolate cake and empty beer bottles around her. What head control! He's almost ready for the Judo demo at the Asian celebration. He seems to like to "pin" people. Only problem is that he falls asleep when he has them pinned.
I need more Mattie pictures since I can't go visit!!!
Holy cow - his so big! I hope everything is goign great and love seeing the pictures!
Matthew is adorable! I love the snuggly sling and it looks like it is easy on the back. You guys are awesome and such amazing parents. You make it look so easy.
He is so looking like the world is the best place to be. And he picked the best parents.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AUNT ELICIA! I hear she's been under the weather; too many snot nosed kids at school, I guess. Build up that immune system, Matt!
You gotta love this kids' smile! What a cutie.
I love the smile he has when he is laying in his crib. That is the sweetest!
Post a Comment