Comfortable enough to sleep in -
Not bad for playin' -
I can prop him up with them -
And they're really good as a baby handle -
We're still working on playing with toys and learning to sleep in the crib.
Jamie has been spending some time working on getting him to keep his head up and track.
I've been working on toughening him up, here's a little learning to fly.
Jamie finally broke out the bearsuit that actually fits (6month size) and he's much happier than when we tried to cram him in the newborn one.
Old one -
New one -
Sometimes it's just good to spend time chillin with Mom.
5 comments:
I can't believe how quickly that kiddo is growing! He is so beautiful and I see both of you in him as his face is maturing.
Isn't it fun flying those babies around? You witnessed nakey-baby time when Paige was an infant, didn't you? Mike would always have Paige flying, swinging or flipping... Enjoy it now, since he'll only get heavier! Did you know that it is good for babies' ears to flip them? Matthew needs to have good ears to be a good scuba partner, right?
Thanks for all of the great pictures!
wow! he could pass for twice his age. He looks like a 4 month old. I LOVE the overalls.
Great pictures! Little boys in overalls are SO CUTE! I'd wear them, too, but I don't want people picking me up from behind. You'll really be able to see how fast he grows when dressed in overalls. I swear, the overalls would fit Isaac in the morning, then by afternoon, every time he moved, the snaps would all pop open.
Jake and Jamie,
Wow, he is gorgeous! Congratulations you two. I'd love to come over and get my hands on little Matthew - give me a call and let me know when would be a good time. Love you guys, Bonnie
flying babies are the best -- good thing those overalls are handy, leaves your other hand free to carry the 6-pack
Post a Comment