Friday, September 18, 2009

Too Excited

When Matthew gets really excited lately, he tenses up all of the muscles in his body. I think it's common for babies to do, but we find it entertaining, and have made a game out of it. Ann called it "The Hulk" pose and requested video, so here you go.

Check out the purple jammies with the flower in the third clip. I refuse to take him out in public wearing that anymore, since the one time I did, 3 different people asked me how old SHE was.

For some reason there is no sound in the first 3 clips, but there is for the last one, and you really need sound to get the full effect of the belly laugh.

Jake

1 comment:

Auntie Elicia and Uncle Ryan said...

We would like to request an update on the crawling progress (in video form, of course)! He really does look like one of the ladies in the purple! I think it's cute! :)