We have discovered that Matthew loves cheese. Mainly cheddar, but it doesn't seem to be to important. I thought I was going to get mugged for my grilled cheese sandwich the other day.
Man can this kid eat. Some parents start a college fund, we're starting a food fund for when he hits 12. Zach and Sam better watch out, a contender to the title is on his way.
Chow Time from Virnig Family on Vimeo.
Jake
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow! I especially liked the little head wiggle that corresponded to the music! I know why he eats so fast--because if he doesn't get it down quick Dad comes and scarfs it down! That was a fun video!
That was so hilarious! Jack and I watched this one together. I am sure we will watch it many more times!
"Me watch Baby Maffew gen! Let me watch!" -Jack
The camera doesn't lie! What fun to actually see him do that in person! Had lots of fun with you guys--we miss Matt already!
I just noticed after watching the cheese video for the umpteenth time that Matthew picks up an Oatey by mistake during the cheese feeding frenzy and quickly discards it to move on to the last bits of cheese. He has discerning tastes.
Ann - That is one of my favorite parts of the video! That and the quick "hulk" in the middle too. Ha ha! Jake is so creative with video footage...
I was thinking that it reminds me of Sat. nights at our house -- its wine, cheese, crackers, more wine, more cheese, etc. Let's face it cheese is food from the Gods.
OK, you guys. I love the video, but I am ready for an update. I'm redused to looking at GranDan's pictures of Rusty.
Post a Comment