Since I took so long getting the Thankgiving stuff up, here's some random baby Matthew pictures.
Hmmm this tastes funny!
Check out my hat!
Coffee and a Starbucks card. Did Mommy have something to do with this?
Help I'm stuck!
Seriously, how did I get in here?
Helping with the dishes.
Who doesn't love Chocolate Chip pancakes?
Check out my Christmas gear!
More to come, I'll try to post before another month goes by. (I keep saying that huh?)
Jake
2 comments:
Thanks for posting these! I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone by! What a cute little guy. I love the dishwasher shot. All my kids tried that too a couple times- don't tell Mike though... He was always afraid that the weight would break the door.
Matthew and Jack would have a nice time drinking coffee together.
Hey, are you sure that dishwasher picture isn't Jake devising a new bath time routine? Believe me, there will be days that he will get so dirty you'll think this is actually an excellent option.
Can't wait to see that walking video! And I can't believe he is almost ONE!!!!
Love, Tina
Post a Comment