The Hulk! (Courtesy of Auntie Tina)
Hulk vs Chicken from Virnig Family on Vimeo.
His Bumble Bee outfit. This thing was warm, so the jacket didn't last long.
We also dressed him up as Linus, what better outfit for waiting for the Great Pumpkin?
Matthew has been enjoying anyone who will let him help open the mail.
He also has been helping with the dishes.
He's also been loving his new metal sippy cup.
Check out his baby seal impression!
He's also graduated from the baby bath to the big boy bath. Monday night we went to dinner, so it was late on the drive home. Matt got cranky since he was tired. I asked him if he was ready for tub time, all crying ceased, and all I heard the rest of the drive home was "Tuh-tuh?". He loves the tub.
He's got some rubber duckies and stuff that light up. The other night we turned out the lights in the bathroom and lit up the tub toys and Matt had a blast.
He took a little tumble down a single step in our living room and got a little baby shiner. I'm certain it won't be the last with as fast as this kid moves. It's not as bad as Jamie thinks, I had to circle it so you can see it in the pictures.
After about 4 months, he's FINALLY getting some more teeth. #7 is coming in nicely. (It's just to his left of the bottom 2 that have been there a while)
6 comments:
YEAH!!!! Night glow tub time was super cute and he is getting super fast at moving in that Hulk Costume. Harley had better watch out, he's going to be running after him soon!
OK, I'm happy now. Those Halloween pics were worth the wait. He looked like a top spinning around in his Hulk outfit after the cat--boy, that kid can move!
Looking forward to seeing you next week. (I'm not cranky anymore.)
Wow! Mattie sure had a lot of costume changes! Maybe you should put him in drama classes... I think I recognize the bumblebee costume. Paige wore that when she was about 16 months old, her first time trick-or-treating.
I loved watching the video of Mattie and Chicken. He really is moving fast!
Indeed he made a perfect hulk--I think I liked that one the best. Those cats better keep on the move now! Also I liked the tubby time light up ducks--they sure do think of better things now then when my kids were growing up in the stone age! Tina says she is not cranky anymore but don't believe her!
I just realized that Charlie Brown is giving everybody the finger--what are you teaching that kid?!!
Ann he told me to tell you to learn your Peanuts characters, he was quite clearly Linus, not Charlie Brown. (Note the blanket)
As for the finger, he learned that from his mother.
Post a Comment