Monday, September 27, 2010

The Barking Frog!

This is Matt's new frog shaped room humidifier, just arrived today.

Tonight after tub time I was carrying him into his room, and he let go of "quite a bit" of gas.  And when I say "quite a bit" I mean an adult size flatulation. Seriously, it was loud.

After finishing up, he giggles, then gets serious, looks at me, points at the frog, and says "Frog did farted!".

That's right folks, not even two and he's blaming it on the barking frog.

Happy Monday!

Jake

3 comments:

Isaac said...

My mom saw a shirt the other day that if we could find the right size, it would have to go to Matthew. You know the Greek god Spartacus? Well, this shirt says, "I am Fartacus."

Isaac said...

Oh, and does the humidifier bark like it says in the title? If it does, I want video!

Jake said...

Isaac that's great! If you find a shirt like that in Matt's size I'll buy it.