Working in the garage. Look at that concentration.
We went and got some pizza on one of our few nice weekend days lately.
Then we went and got some ice cream for the beach.
Playing with Dad's SCUBA gear.
Cousin Isaac came to visit and gave Matt a music lesson. Matt's always excited to see cousin Isaac.
I don't think Drew or I had seen each other in months, so it was great that we managed to hook up with the Hiedergott crew last weekend for some pizza and beach time. I think all the boys had a fun.
Ben's still got him by a hair, but not much more.
Having a good time at the playground.
1 comment:
"Just doing what a two-year-old does" is actually quite exciting to several of your blog's closest followers. Therefore, we want more of it, even if it seems mundane!
Post a Comment