Getting ready for the big day by watching dive videos and having some "coffee".
Lambie. Lambie now goes everywhere, and has joined the zoo that collects in his crib every night.
New bunny, ears, and a banana!
Dying easter eggs! Luckily the weather was nice enough to do it outside, so permanent staining of the carpet was avoided.
The hunt!
Got another one!
How many marshmallow Peeps can Matt get in his mouth at once?
The booty!
Grandma helping with the 2nd hunt.
"What's in there!?!"
More Peeps!
One of the cool things about having a two year old in the house. You find random stuff like this around. I'm sure there's a story, I just don't know what it is.
Tiger in the booster.
Skinny monkey!
This has become one of his favorite things, back rides.
Self portrait.
Matt got to spend 3 whole days at Grandma and GranDan's house while Jaime and I got away for the weekend. These are some of the pictures I got back on the camera.
Working in the yard. No shoes, no pants, no diaper. ?????
Drilling holes in the living room. At least he's got on pants.
Water balloon tossing. Bombs away!
Inside Poppy's house.
More to come after dinner tonight...
Jake
1 comment:
I think gardening without pants is a great idea--I don't think I will get to do it but I think it is a great idea. I liked the Easter egg hunt and he should still be sugared up from that many peeps. (peeps are gross!) Congrats on Sprout!
Post a Comment