His general schedule consists of Eat, Change, Eat, Sleep, Repeat. Although occasionally he likes to throw you a curve, like this evening which was Sleep, Change, Change, Change. (Where did it all come from? He's not THAT big.) The Sleep part still seems to be his favorite activity.

We do seem to get more of the quiet alert time now, and try to let put him down occasionally to get used to the crib. We generally hover over him when he's in there though, wouldn't want to miss anything....


He has developed excellent Virnig reflexes, and seems to be able to actually burp while drinking and not miss a gulp. He's also getting much better about tolerating diaper changes, which is nice, because he seems to need them frequently. In other bodily function news, he still gets the hiccups fairly often, which I find fairly funny, but I don't think he likes it. This needs sound.
Matthew also continues to work on the head control thing. It's not great, but he can keep his head up like this of a bit. This one's for auntie 'lecia.
Yesterday and today we actually managed to get all 3 of us out of the house for a little adventure, walking around the park, or the neighborhood. It's cold out and the bear suit is the warmest thing he's got, but he still doesn't like it.


Tomorrow we're going to go for his first doctor visit. I'll bet he loves that....
3 comments:
Wow! What a kid! I don't even think I could burp while drinking without upchucking or atleast having the liquid come out my nose! And he's really strong too!
I just wanted to share this with you- I talked with a nurse and our pediatrician's office today. Her baby was 10 lbs. 2 oz when he was born. He is now 3 months and is 19 lbs.!!! That was Paige's weight when we were in Hawaii! You guys are going to be so strong (not that you aren't already...)!
Okay, I told you that I would make lots and lots of comments! Jonah just spent 5 minutes watching and rewatching the video of Matthew. He was giggling SO hard, not so much at the hiccups but of Matthews cute little cry/verbalization of his misery. That was an adorable video.
I remember when the kids would get the hiccups alot. I thought it was the cutest thing. The doctors/books always say it does hurt or bother them, but it clearly does. Anyway, it is still cute...
Post a Comment