Luckily for him he seems to have gotten his mom's looks, but fear not, he seems to have the Virnig appetite. Last night he started eating about 11:00, and finally finished up at about 5:30 this morning, packing on a hefty 2.5oz in the process. The good news is, as long as he's not hungry, he's pretty content.
Mom made the mistake of going in for a kiss when he was hungry.
Yesterday we got visits from all the grandparents. Matthew and Grandpa Johnson -
Matthew and Gandma Virnig and GranDan.
Today Matthew also got to spend some time with Craig the bear. He's soft and comfy.
Today we also practiced tracking. Luckily I was able to find something suitable to keep his attention.
Right now it's time for a nap with mom before I get hungry again. (Should be about 10 minutes)
Jake
6 comments:
Comments are now open.
Yeah! I can leave you lots and lots of comments now!
Matthew is adorable. I love the video of him tracking the beer bottle. I know we have a picture of baby Paige somewhere with one of Jake's beer bottles (Jamie and I went out for a few minutes so we left you guys in charge of Paige.). I wish I could have heard his little sounds!
I also love the picture of Jamie and Matthew sleeping. Those are such special times when your baby can sleep on your chest!
Ahhh.. I miss him so much already. I just wanna snuggle him (but that will have to wait till after my cold of course) Nice work on the photos and video parents! Hasn't anyone mentioned to you guys that new parents are supposed to be exhausted??? :) You guys are great! lots of love to you and the Papoose!
Isn't that the cutest baby, and the grandparents look so young as well.
Are you really sure it is safe to have Dan holding a beer bottle and a baby at the same time? What if he gets confused and tosses Matthew in recycling and puts the beer bottle in the crib?
Tina, James and Isaac,
I won't mistake Matthew for a beer bottle, he makes sounds, beers don't.
Post a Comment