Matthew continues to be a very happy baby.
He's learning to play with toys.
More standing, his favorite activity.
Matthew continues to enjoy tub time, check out that milk belly!
Tiny hands!
Before I got sick, Matthew spent some time working on the computer with me.
Sometimes it's good to just chill on the couch for a bit.
Jake
5 comments:
I LOVE THAT SMILE!!!! WHAT A CUTIE!!! We're looking forward to meeting him at the end of the month. Sorry you've been sick, Jake. I had a touch, and Isaac got it first class, but at least we are well now.
He is a cute baby but you need to fatten him up--his legs aren't chubby baby full yet! Sorry you have been sick Jake--hopefully with spring on the way we can all get better.
Hey, I reviewed the pics tonight and I had a thought...where are the toys Matthew started playing with? I saw some rattles and stuff, but where's his shotgun? Where's his 747 spec manual? By the way, how is the cat taking the invasion? Of course, Matthew isn't mobile yet. That is when life for kitties changes dramatically.
Oh, Matthew is sooooo cute! I love his smile! Wow, he is growing so fast!!!
Hopefully we can see you all really really soon, now that we are home again. The kids and I are fighting a little cold, so when that goes away... Hope you are feeling better Jake!
He's got the look of Kermit the Frog -- all smiles, fat tummy and skinny legs. No worries though, as a Virnig, he's destined for fat thighs . .
Jake, I am surprised that you were sick -- the alcohol content in the home brew must be too low.
Post a Comment