Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanksgiving

I realize I'm fired as the baby blogger for not getting these up sooner.  We've been turning the basement from nasty storage to baby playroom.  Hopefully we'll be done with that soon and Matthew will have a bunch more room to play, which he's gonna need, since he's getting way more mobile.

Thursday we went to the Johnson's for thanksgiving.

Checking out the Christmas Cactus with Grandma.


Not sure the dogs knew what to think about Matthew




Matthew seems to love aquariums.  Grandma helped him check out the Tetras.

The next day we met Paul, Linda and Ann at the tree farm so they could pick out a Christmas tree.  Matthew had a good time checking out all the trees and found the backhoe especially impressive.










From there we headed to the cabin to meet up with the Virnig clan.





On Sunday we met up with the Chang/Dawson/Walters clans for a second thankgiving dinner.  Matthew had a great time playing with the other kids.  He and Felix had some fun.



It's a race!



Hi Felix!



Hanging with Ethan



Playing with Felix



Walking with GrandDan



Ouch!  That's my hair!



Oohhh!



We tried to get some good pictures of all the kids, but that wasn't happening.  Here's what we got.


Thanksgiving Kids from Virnig Family on Vimeo.

Jake

2 comments:

Julie said...

I am amazed at people who can get all the kids to look at the same time. Either it is the photographer or a divine miracle.

Ann and Don said...

Jake--I need video of Matthew crawling--I love to see babies crawling and he will be walking real soon and crawling will be passe. Hurry. ann