Friday, January 23, 2009

Hungry Baby

Man we have a hungry baby. Sometimes I think all this kid does is eat. I'm thinking he's getting ready to grow a bunch, so he should be full on toddler size in about 2 more weeks. It's nice that he eats so much (I'm not the one who has to feed him!) , the problem is that what goes in must come out.

This week he learned that if he keeps dropping stinky ones when getting ready for bed, he can continuously put off be stuffed in the swaddle sack. He's not a big fan of being swaddled, but he does sleep better in the papoose sack.
















Today is Jamie's birthday, GranDan and Gramma came over last night with dinner and ice cream cake. GranDan decided that Matthew has been freeloading long enough, so he put him to work as a beer cozy.



















Daddy's not nice sometimes. Don't leave me with the baby when I'm bored.














This just made me wonder "What's he thinking?" (I'm betting he's trying to decide which tap to go to for the next meal.)














Jamie's family is stopping by tomorrow, so hopefully we'll have some more photos then.

Jake

6 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! He is looking so much bigger already!!!

Donald and Ann said...

This baby is filling out nicely--he won't grow taller until his thighs fill up and I bet they are still skinny

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that this blog thing is great. Ann and Don came down and after we fed Great-Grampa, we sat him infront of the old computer they have available for the Callista Residents. We hopped on the internet and the next thing you know Great-Grampa is getting a kick out of seeing his Great-Grandson. If that isn't the best use of internet time, I don't know what is.

Anonymous said...

Hey, how did you guys manage to find a car seat cover with little beer bottles on it? (see picture #3.) GranDan must have had it specially made. (I know, I know... they are supposed to be bears, but you have to admit, at a glance...) I agree with Ann; Matthew is filling out nicely. Of course, he had a head start on all other babies anyway. Keep those pictures coming. Love, Tina

Anonymous said...

You know, I just reveiwed the pictures, and Matthew looks surprisingly like Dan in that one together.... Can't quite put my finger on it... Oh, yeah, it must be the beer.

Anonymous said...

Hey GranDan - how are you going to explain that one to social services?
G