Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sleep

Looking over the pictures for the last two days, sleep seems to be the name of the game right now. Sleep for Mom and sleep for Baby Matt. Thus far he has yet to do much sleeping anywhere but on one of us, occasionally he spends a little time in the crib, but it's not long before he gets cranky.

He likes to sleep with Mom a lot, and she tries to sleep too.












































Sometimes he does get to sleep with Dad too.



















This is what happens when we let him sleep in the crib for a bit. This is about 2 seconds before nuclear.














Since he was starting to get a little crusty, he got a wipe down bath last night. Bathtime wasn't too bad. I won't say he liked it, but it could have been worse. He did like getting wrapped up afterward.














Check out these toes.














Jamie's family came by for a visit sunday night, and brought icecream.




























Today, we worked on book time, and holding the head up. Doing well at both!














It's important to note that seconds after this, Marie became the first Pee victim. Onto the knee, down the leg and into the shoe. I was impressed.














Dealing with a baby is a lot of work. Jamie is working on her multitasking skills. Feeding baby, talking on the phone, surfing the web, and I'm pretty sure the TV was on.
















Jake

3 comments:

Marie MC said...

I feel ever so privledge to be peed on by Matt. Amazing to feel it first on your thigh then puddle in your shoe. Most amazing is his diaper was dry.
Spent the time admiring his ears, his hands, and his lips! Such an absolute miracle. Jake and Jamie you made an awesome baby!

Julie said...

I have been waiting for you to post again! I just cannot get enough of your sweet Matthew. He really is perfect. I have to say his best feature is his lips. They are so sweet, just perfect and tiny and so well defined. And when he makes his baby bird face, those lips look so cute. And his skin is so soft. Of course I cannot feel it on your blog, but I remember and his skin is just so beautiful. Matthew is such a little angel, a hungry angel though since every time I held him he would want to eat again...

Anonymous said...

What's the deal, is there a big shortage of electrons ? Why no new pic's ? It's been a couple days now :(